We will be happy to answer any questions that aren’t listed below. Please click here, to get in contact with us.
All employers are required to mail your W-2 by January 31. We may be able to download your W-2 before you receive them in the mail. If you don’t receive your W-2 by that date, you should contact your employer to find out when the form was mailed and verify the mailing address.
The Earned Income Credit (EIC) is a refundable federal income tax credit for low-income working individuals and families. When the EIC exceeds the amount of taxes owed, it results in a tax refund to those who claim and qualify for the credit. To qualify, taxpayers must meet certain requirements and file a tax return, even if they did not earn enough money to be obligated to file a tax return. To find out if you are eligible for the EIC.
1. This is a list of items commonly needed for income tax preparation:
2. Personal Information
3. A photo ID
4. Your social security number (your social security card if available)
5. Your spouse’s full name and social security number (is filing a joint return)
6. Amount of any alimony paid and ex-spouse’s social security number (if applicable)
7. Other people who may belong on your return
8. Childcare records, including the provider’s ID number (if applicable)
9. Approximate income of other adults in your home (not spouse, if you’re filing jointly)
10. Form 8332, copies of your divorce decree, or other documents showing that your ex-spouse
11. is releasing their right to claim a child to you
12. Employee Information
13. W-2 Forms
Our offices have weekdays and weekend hours. so, you can come in at a time that’s convenient for you. MONDAY THRU SATURDAY 8:00am to 8:00pm
12308 E. Warren Ave Detroit MI 48215